What happens if there is a problems with what I’ve ordered or I don't like what I've ordered?
1. Unwanted products
You can return an unwanted product if:
- It is unopened, undamaged and unused;
- It is in its original packaging;
- It is not missing any accessories; and
- You contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of delivery of the products to you
- No returns of unwanted products will be accepted after 7 days of delivery of the products to you
If you return an unwanted product, we will refund you the full purchase price or, if you prefer issue you with a credit note which you can use to buy other products on the Website. Your refund or credit note will be provided within 30 days of our receipt of the returned products. You will be responsible for the transportation costs for returning purchased products. For all returns, we recommend that you use a carrier that offers a tracking facility. If you do not do so and the goods are lost, then no return or refund will be considered.
2. Defective or faulty products
If you receive a defective or faulty product, please inform us as soon as is reasonably possible, within 1 week of delivery. No returns of defective products will be considered after 7 days of delivery of the products to you
- You must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will collect the defective product from you at no charge.
- After inspection of the defective product and validation of the claim, we will at your election either:
- replace or exchange the product; or
- refund you the full purchase price
When returning a product you must ensure that:
- The product is packaged safely for protection during transportation;
- Your order number is clearly marked on the outside of the parcel; and
- All accessories that accompanied the product are included