DX Smooth Bump Shield Face Wash is especially formulated for men and offers a deep cleansing experience. Perfect for use on the face and head, it has a light foaming action and antimicrobial actives that promote skin health. Salicylic acid and eco-friendly microbeads remove the build-up of daily dirt and grime, unblocking pores and removing impurities. The gentle exfoliating benefit encourages the growth of healthy new skin cells, revealing lighter, brighter skin. Collectively these help fight the scourge of razor bumps and ingrowns hairs. For maximum effectiveness, DX Smooth Bump Shield Face Wash should be used twice daily and form part of skin care routine.
- DX Smooth Bump Shield Face Wash has a light foaming action and is the first step to smooth, clear skin
- Especially formulated for men, this deep cleansing formulation is ideal for use on the face and head
- Salicylic acid and eco-friendly microbeads gently exfoliate the skin surface, unblocking pores and removing impurities
- Antimicrobial action kills harmful bacteria and promotes skin health
- Used as part of a daily skin care routine, these combined actions help fight the scourge of razor bumps and ingrowns hairs (also known as PFB)
After shaving, some hairs don’t grow out of the skin and instead, curl inside the follicle under the skin's surface.
Razor bumps form when a hair that has grown out of the skin curls down and becomes trapped in a nearby follicle.
The bar soap versus face wash debate is a long standing one. The bottom line from leading dermatologists is that a soap bar is great for washing the skin on your hands or body, but the skin on your face deserves a different treatment. If you like the traditional feel of a bar, choose a soap free option which has been specially formulated for facial skin. Alternatively, look for a face wash or cleanser formulated to suit the natural pH of facial skin. It's perfect for removing the daily build-up of oil, dirt and grime, without leaving your face feeling dry and taut, and retains the natural oils that provide a protective barrier for your skin.